The founder of Accu-trade.com, Robert Hollenshead, is the largest wholesaler in the world. Myself, I cut my wholesale teeth in the auction world. In fact, nearly every member of the Accu-team has wholesale automotive lineage. We know the wholesale market and wholesale pricing.
We also know some of the slang:
Here’s some of the best:
- Full Jam Sam – A fully loaded vehicle
- Leather Guts and all – leather interior
- Help Me, Honda! – rough Honda
- Knee Deep in Rubber – the car has new or almost new tires
- You’ve got three choices: Yes, yes or yes! – Just make the deal!
- Opportunity knocking – nice vehicle but with engine noise
- Buy & Drive – retail/lot ready piece
- Bingo Driver – Low Mileage, older vehicles (Sometimes called a Sunday driver!)
Alright, that is it for today.
To price wholesale for the market use Accu-Trade.